Hello, my name is Gail Serna and I’m a Psychic Medium and Spiritual Counselor. I combine Mediumship, Psychic Intuition, Reiki and Angel Guidance in my sessions, helping clients to move forward in their lives, especially from grief or loss of a loved one. Clients have told me they find peace and answers to move forward in their life.
Using a combination of my psychic and mediumistic abilities, I can help you:
- Reunite with your loved ones
- Discover your life’s meaning and how to move forward on your journey
- Gain a clearer sense if you are on the right path
- Ease your suffering and find peace
- Allow love into your life and build better relationships
- Decide on a career path that fulfills your life’s purpose
- Obtain better spiritual and emotional health
I often work with people who are wanting more joy in their life but don’t know what to do to get there. Does anxiety run your life? Then you are in the right place. I work with clients who are open to going down their spiritual journey and exploring having a relationship with their higher self. The key to happiness is to have a relationship with your higher self and work on developing your intuition so you can make better decisions for your life.
Have you been through traditional or talk therapy, but need support for the work you have already done? This would be a good time to book a session with me so you can continue your healing journey. Traditional therapy is wonderful at helping you to cope every day with the traumatic event that bought you to counseling in the first place. Often times, where this work stops, is to allow you to relieve your suffering. This is where my work will take over. My techniques include:
- Isolate and reframe limiting thought patterns.
- (These may have been identified in your therapy sessions or there might be more to uncover.)
- Clean out the aura and energy centers by using a technique called Cord Cutting so you will feel lighter and more joyful.
- Learn to monitor your thoughts with positive affirmations.
- Balance your chakras through an ancient Sanskrit meditation practice.
- Learn self-compassion.
- Respond to your own suffering with kindness.
- Developing the capacity to forgive through a series of healing and forgiveness meditations.
Gail is by far one of the kindest, most caring and intuitive souls I’ve ever met. She has a warmth about her that really helps you focus and connect with those you are seeking. I’ve had a number of readings with Gail and each and every time she brings about information that no one could just randomly know about me and my loved ones. If ever you’re looking to connect with the spiritual realm, Gail is the one to help you get there! Amber T- Business and Time Management Strategist owner of ThriftyGardian.com