In this day and age learning, the basics of psychic development are so important. Whether you are going to become a professional psychic or develop your own intuition to help you get ahead in life, this class will provide you with a basic format to do so. Learn how to ground shield and protect yourself, identify your psychic properties and spirit guides, obtain guidance from a place of love and how to know the difference. These techniques are critical to the development of your intuition.
Each class is one hour for four weeks. Unlock your psychic potential. Each class will have homework and further study. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end. Students will learn:
- Understanding the 7 basic Chakras
- Grounding Sheilding and Protection
- Why our energy system is important to developing your intuition
- The Clair’s explained
- Touch on the ego and how you can tell the difference that you are receiving psychic information for the highest and best good.
- Figuring out your Clair properties.
- Working from a place of love in the heart space.
- Work on developing your Clair properties starting with the hearing & the vision psychic receptor area
- The difference between giving a psychic reading and a mediumship reading
- Where does this information come from?
- A bit about spirit guides.
- Psychic receptor work continued:
- Opening your intuition & feeling or knowing receptor area.
- Practice with angel cards.
- Understanding who your spirit guides are and how to identify them.
- Practice with angel cards and psychometry
- Also, graduation and certificate of completion from Psychic Development 101
- Plus, ethics and suggestions on further study & resources.
I love how I saw your flyer for your angel circle in the window at the local market. I knew I had to come to the angel circle. Once you told me in the reading that I was to be a psychic medium myself that resonated with me so much. Since we don’t live by any schools that reach psychic development, I was so please when you told me you would work with me. I have throughly enjoyed this class and I am so excited to be on this journey with you Gail. Mona G
How to Schedule:
Class begins on Thursday, July 12, July 19, July 26, and August 2 from 7 PM to 8:30 PM.
We will meet over zoom. Upon registering, I will provide you with your zoom link and your syllabus for the first class. All calls will be recorded so if you can’t attend live you can listen at your own convenience.